My Account

Each notary applicant must register and may complete one application per user account.

Featured Product

Welcome, Guest
Florida Notary Application Process
  • Page:

TOPIC: I have a commissions# When will my stamp ship?

I have a commissions# When will my stamp ship? 2 months 3 weeks ago #2263

Hi Joe,

Thank you for reaching out to us today. According to our records, we are in receipt of your properly completed paperwork for the renewal of your notary commission and recognize that you are among the many notaries who strive to avoid a lapse in commission by renewing early.

In accordance with the Secretary of State’s policy, we are able to submit your paperwork 4 months before your present commission expires therefore we will prioritize your application for hand delivery to their office on the first allowable date.

Subsequently, your products will be shipped within seven business days after your renewal commission is assigned by the State.

A member of our customer care team reached out to you via emailed you on May 29th to update the status of your order. If we need to resend the notification, please do not hesitate to let us know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Florence Torbert, Jerry Plumlee
  • Page:

Replies in Topic: I have a commissions# When will my stamp ship?

I have a commissions# When will my stamp ship? Myra McGee 3 months 2 weeks ago
I have a commissions# When will my stamp ship? Emily Garcia 3 months 1 week ago
I have a commissions# When will my stamp ship? Joe Marcos 2 months 3 weeks ago
I have a commissions# When will my stamp ship? Emily Garcia 2 months 3 weeks ago